Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Browser Market

Hi all of you , Yesterday I read in newspaper , market of browser's , I mean who had the most market (most users) . This is the list of 5 browsers ; most used browser's  as per the market share ( June 2016 )


1. Chrome  ( 57.1 %)



Yes , the Google's Browser is the 1st Runner up of the world . It's been widely used browser in the world . 57.1 % of the world use the  Google Chrome . ( me too ) ;) .


Download by clicking : 
If you don't have .


2. Safari (13.8 %)



Our 2nd Runner up , Apple Safari takes 13.8 % of the world . Although it's little less , but achieved the 2nd position . From this 13.8 % I am also there ! 

Download by Clicking :
Browser can be downloaded to any OS.


3.Mozilla Firefox (10.9 %)


Surprisingly , the browser dropped down his market & became the 3rd runner up ...
It got it's 3rd position by 10.9 % . From this 10.9 % I am also there ;)

Download by Clicking :


4. Internet Explorer ( 10.4 %)


Little an unexpected rank for Microsoft as well as me ! 10.4 % ! 

5. Opera (3.1 %)

An very low rank !!!! Just 3.1 % This rank was not supposed to it ! 




Download By Clicking :



So friends , this was the ranks , as per the info . Google Chrome has been successfully being an good browser , Safari got 2nd , I think it can do it's best , Mozilla Firefox has to try out little hard , Explorer also should do best & last Opera needs improvement .



I you like it , follow my blog , comment if you have an advice / good advice / give your opinion about these rankers , are they at their right position ? .

Thankyou .


I think you should follow , because latest updates are updated regularly ...



Post a Comment

1 Comments