Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Oppo F1 Plus - An review by Akash Kasurde ( Know World )


Hi all of you ! Last Sunday I was busy in my work & now exams are there so I hardly get time to contribute to blog. So today I will share my experience of                                                 Oppo F1 Plus .  


1. Body : If we talk about the screen size of mobile it comes with 5.5 Super AMOLED Display with Gorilla Glass Coring 4 which is good enough to bear.
Oppo gives two color option -

Rose Gold : 

Gold :


From these two do tell me which you like but rose gold is  most popular in all  ( me too !! ) 

 Camera : The Oppo F1 Plus comes with 16 MP Front & 13 MP Rear with an outstanding picture quality 

I have clicked some of the pics. below :
  


   


Accuracy : In accuracy , let me tell that F1 Plus has 4 G.B. RAM & Octacore Processor. It runs with Android L 5.1 which is upgradable to Android M. 

Memory : Oppo F1 Plus comes with an 64 GB internal which can be expandable upto 128 GB. Yet I haven't inserted any Memory Card yet. Without memory card I have 6 HD movies , but still I have a lot of memory !!!

One more fact that it has fingerprint sensor which is faster ; absolutely faster !!!

Oppo gives pre-installed Security center app, for Scanning like Virus Scan, if it catches some risk the user gets an instant notification. 


What Oppo offers with the phone ?
> Along with the mobile  we get headset, adapter with micro- USB cable ( charger ) Oppo pin for mounting & unmounting of Memory card & Sim Card.
This all things are common but also Oppo offers an Selfie Stick , an screen guard , actually they are two one is already sticked to screen another one is given in the box, an flip cover.      

Oppo gives Flash Charger which is world's fastest charger, I'm always charging when my battery is at 36 % & it completes it's charging in just 20 minutes !!! & also the battery backup of device is too good , I am charging at morning and again charging at evening 6 to 7 p.m. 

The price of the OPPO F1 PLUS is Rs. 27,000/-

Star Rating from Know World to OPPO F1 PLUS
:- 

So friends this was my review if you have the mobile please share your opinion & review of your device to me !

So follow , share my blog for latest tech updates !
Stay Tuned !









Post a Comment

0 Comments