Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Buying a Reliance Jio Sim ? .... Wait read this before you buy !!!

Hello reader's !
Last time I was busy in my work so I won't got the time to blog something !
But today I am here , so friends if you are going to buy a Reliance Jio Sim , read this before you buy!!



Reliance Jio have created an history of the network ! Reliance said that , the reliance jio Sim card owner would be getting free data , outgoing etc.. till 31/12/2016 .Now take a look at the following points that Reliance haven't cleared.

1. Outgoing is free but what about incoming calls ?
This has not been cleared by Reliance.\

2. 4G internet free ? till 31st of December 2016. what after that ?
The price is 50/- rs. per GB, in which the plan contains 10 GB per month,
means that if 1GB = 50/- , then 10 GB = 50 x 10 = 500/- ???  Yes some of you might won't think of spending 500/- rs. per month, but I would like to tell that this price is for just Data not in all..

3. While buying a sim card, Reliance Jio fills the form in which it takes your handset's I.M.E.I. no. ( International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a unique ) , this I.M.E.I. is not taken by any of the network company like Idea, Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone etc... No one ask's for it.

4. By using Sim till 31st of December, you can't change you Sim again!! Because Reliance locks the Sim slot by your given I.M.E.I. no. & they insert sim in the main slot i.e. 1st . If you buy the reliance mobile with it , they have already have the I.M.E.I no. 

''Reliance Jio has right of taking the I.M.E.I. of the device '', this is written in their T & C column. 

So friends, by reading this all 4 points , still you think of buying the card , buy it on your own rights they are:

 # I will buy without giving my I.M.E.I no.
 # I will not insert Sim in my First Slot or main slot.

So, friends stay safe, stay tension free,scam free!

If you like the information please follow my blog for 

latest updates.



Post a Comment

0 Comments