Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Google Pixel - Specs.

Hello !!
Last Sunday I won't got time for blogging , bcoz of some reason, but today I am here !!! And a good news friends ! My blog celebrated it's 1st Birthday !!! I was so happy !! 

So friends, recently google launnched about google Pixel, its specs as below ,



Google Pixel


1. The first phone with the
Google Assistant built in.


2. The highest rated camera ever.

12 .3 MP
Large 1.55 um pixels
f/2.0 Aperture


3.Unlimited Storage for 
all your pics. & images.


4. Google Duo for video call




Regular Specs.
Pixel

1. Display : 5.0''
                   FHD AMOLED at 441ppi
                   2.5D Coring Gorilla Glass 4

2. Size : 5.6 x 2.7 x 0.2 inches

3. Battery : 2,770 mah battery

Regular Specs.
Pixel XL

1. Display : 5.5 inches
              QHD AMOLED at 534ppi
              2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4

2.Size : 6.0 x 2.9 x 0.2 ~ 0.3 inches

3. Battery : 3,450 mAh battery

Same in both,

OS : Android Noughat
Ram: 4 GB
Storage : 32 or 128 GB

So friends this was for today, I hope u liked it , follow my blog for latest tech updates.

Stay Tuned !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments