Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

How to fix windows 10 / indows 10 pro Audio / sound problem

Hello !
Microsoft launched it's next windows , windows 10 last year on 25 July 2015, but hence it's meets with several problems which should be soon recover as soon as possible....

One of it's problem is Sound Problem, after upgrading , we can't hear the sound from PC / Laptop ( this actually occurred with me too !! :() ) on which I found the best solution & hence I'm sharing with you all !


Note : Please follow the step's as shown, & keep patience & don't panic !! because it's to do !!

So here are the step's :

1. Click on start & search for Device Manager > Open it.




2. Select 4th last option, Sound video & game controllers option > Right click on High Definition Audio Device & select Update Driver Software.




3. Now two option will be displayed, select 2nd one , Browse my computer for driver software.




4. You will be seeing an other option downside, Let me pick from a list of a device driver's on my computer , select this one.



 5. Again , in a box you will be seeing High Definition Audio Device option click on it .



6. Now, click on next , but it will recommend for No, but we've to click yes.




   7. After clicking on Yes, the software will be downloaded in seconds.

   8. Our last step is restart your device & test the sound !

If you want , checkout this video , created by me...





This is very simple , easy & 100 % working method,
because
I've tried it myself.......

So friend's follow my blog, for latest tech updates, tricks for PC as well as Mobile's ...
Contact me if you have any query.....

Thank you ! Stay Tuned, Stay Updated !


                        

Post a Comment

0 Comments