Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Must Read : A call from 777888999 will kill you ! - Truth revealed ( Call of Death )

Hello friend's today , I received the message :

Dear what’s app users: Please read the message carefully.. It’s not a joke.. In-between 12.00am to 3.00am don’t pick the phone call from the following number.. 777888999.. Yes it’s a 9 digits mobile number.. It’s not fake.. 10 members died because of lifting the call .. One lady will speak to the call receiver.. And she will tell that it’s the last call for you.. Please pass this message to all.. It has been telecasted in public tv.. Please don’t neglect.. Pass it to your friends and family…

in India..

I thought for a while & tested , it is written that , we'll get a call, but here I myself called on this no. and the result I got was amazingly surprised !!!!
When I called , it clearly said, ''THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS INCORRECT, PLZ CHECK YOUR NUMBER & TRY AGAIN''  

So, here's the conclusion that it's just a hoax ! 
It has been spread to create panic in public and nothing else !.

When I search this number what I got :

 '' Don't Receive Virus''
This is the result.
But friend's India has 10 digit's cell phone nos. it means this would not be of India, but then how the number is shown of India ?!

Anyway , at last it's nothing but a spam, if you have got the call by this number, tell in comment's , I too want to hear what actually the lady speaks ! just take care while lightning or while charging !!.

Friend's if you like this, follow my blog for updates & be aware from such stupid spam's !

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments