Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

How to stop people from adding you in the WhatsApp Groups.

Hey guys ! I'm Akash back here on the blog with some fresh content ! It's been a quite a long time I've posted on my blog. Actually I was busy in my admission process. So without wasting much time lets get started ! 

So today I'm going to talk about the WhatsApp trick that you can use to stop people from adding you in the WhatsApp Groups. Sometimes we get added in some annoying groups which we really don't want but can't say to the group admin because he might be your closed one !

So here's the simple trick you can use to stop getting added automatically in WhatsApp Groups :



1) Open WhatsApp and open the settings by clicking on the three dots on top right corner.


2) In settings click on Account option.



3) In Account option, click on Privacy .


4) In Privacy , scroll down and click on Groups .


5) In Groups you can see it's by default selected everyone, instead of everyone select nobody and click on done.


Yes ! Here you go. From now if someone is adding you in the group , you will get an invitation from the group admin , now it's up to you to accept or reject.

Hope you liked this trick , If you liked then please share, and comment .

You can follow me on :


Thank you ! See you until the next post.






Post a Comment

1 Comments