Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Windows 10 Review- Review by Tech Nix


Hey Friend's ! It has now been a year that Microsoft has launched it's window's 10. 
You might be thinking that why am I writing this review ? That to after a year ! 

Yes friend's I have used win  10 , in fact I am writing this review in win 10 laptop.
So let's get started..

Firstly , we'll talk about it's theme ; win 7 was having blue color taskbar where as win 8 was having simple, clear taskbar, but win 10 have a different black color taskbar, with start menu, Corotona, I mean it's same . I think it look's OK.. 

Let's go to our next part , Start menu.

Microsoft have I think shrink the win 8 tiles & fitted them in the Start menu.
When we click on Start menu, there is at the top username, below it, it shows most used apps & at the bottom we've File Explorer, Setting , Power & all apps in a row.At it's right some apps. 

Now, moving to forward we'll talk about the apps ; new apps in win 10. It was expected by the people who were eager to get win 10 ( like me ;() ) , expecting that win 10 will provide new apps but unfortunately, it won't happened, Microsoft has provided with 3D Builder application & MS Office 2013 . So here's the question what's the 3D builder ? 3D Builder is mostly used in creating, making or constructing something. It provides 3D view's. 

Now here's comes the part, it's USER INTERFACE.

As I'm using it I have got what actually win 10 is. By thinking so, it's good but it has too many problem's. Friend's, while using it I've faced two problem's they are that while using suddenly the sound of our PC/Laptop stop's working, yes it's not expected but it is happening . so basis on this, I've made the video, '' HOW TO FIX WIN 10 SOUND PROBLEM '' If you're facing the problem, then you must watch this video. Another problem is Win 10 never shut's down ! Don't panic or surprise . I mean to say after 3-4 use or may be more than that we shut down windows , but it is not shutting down, yes this also happened with my window's. Soon I'll be providing solution of this problem too ! ;) . The third one is that after some time , win 10 get's slower . Isn't that bad ? I think Microsoft should improve it and again launch it in market , What you think ?

Friend's, these are only two of the problem's I've explained, there are more, if you're an windows 10 user & getting problem's get helped by me through comments . 

Now it's time to rate window's 10 .

Tech Nix rates  
3.5 to Windows 10

So, friend's if you liked it , comment & follow my blog for latest tech updates, join my G+ Community . Stay Tuned  ! Stay Updated !

G+ Community : Tech Nix .

Post a Comment

0 Comments