Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

2 years later...





Hello readers ! These two years had been bit tougher for me for everything. Many things happened in these 2 years which eventually made me to get distracted from everything.. Literally everything ! Not making this post fully sleepy, I want to announce that I'm trying to make comeback here in blogging. Somewhere, there should be start of good things again, hence I have decided to get back on the track which I lost 2 years back. 

This blog has my emotions & memories. I hope I will be able to achieve what I lost in these 2 years. 
So, me Akash .. I am back here on the blog Tech Nix continuing the tech information.


To begin with, I'll post tech news everyday to keep you updated what's happening in technology world. 

Thank you.






Post a Comment

1 Comments